IRVING TIGER BAND
Tiger Marching Band 2019
The Music of Michael Daugherty and Eric Whitacre
UIL Physical Form
(REQUIRED FOR MARCHING SEASON)
Parents, we are in need of your help! With the growing size of the band, we are short volunteers. To help your students effectively, we are asking for help in the following ways:
- Band Needs: Chaperones to ride buses to football games and contests, drive trucks to games and contest, possibly move show equipment – Contact a director using the director contacts email link on the top right of this page.
- Booster Needs: – Concession help for football games, contact sponsors to donate money to the band (form on sponsor page), parents to show support for their students in band by coming to booster meetings. Contact Booster President, Jessica Mills on the Booster Page for more information on how you can help.
- There are many ways that you can support the band. This support can be through volunteering on Friday night, donating much-needed items, or maybe just buying a show t-shirt and cheer for IHS Band at contest. Whatever it is, YOUR CHILD REALLY DOES want to see YOU there.
The BEST Bands in the State of Texas have the greatest numbers of Parents supporting them. TOGETHER we can help make this a GREAT BAND!
All Volunteers are REQUIRED to Complete an Application Using the Raptor System. ALL RETURNING and NEW VOLUNTEERS MUST COMPLETE the IISD RAPTOR BACKGROUND CHECK in order to be cleared to volunteer at any district location or district-sponsored event EVERY school year. The Raptor Volunteer Application is available at the following locations:
- All school front offices on designated computers
- All school parent centers and/or other designated locations where a computer station is available
Or with the following Link:
(NOTE: Volunteer applications can be made at the Irving ISD administration building front reception desk when not available at the campus. If you need assistance in completing the application, please contact the campus where you intend to volunteer.)
The Volunteer Application takes approximately five minutes to complete. Volunteer applicants are required to have a personal email address in order to submit the application, which includes automated notification that the application has been received, and again when it is approved.
Volunteers who do not have an email address may enter a cell phone number if their provider supports SMS messaging, or ask for assistance at the school office to complete the application.
Click the Logo Above
STUDENTS AND PARENTS
In order to receive INFORMATION and IMPORTANT COMMUNICATION from directors, please CLICK the CHARMS Logo above to log in to the STUDENT/PARENT AREA of CHARMS OFFICE and UPDATE your CONTACT INFORMATION.
Student Area Password: Your 6 digit Student ID Number
(DO NOT CHANGE PASSWORD)
- Click the PERSONAL INFORMATION Tab at the top left. Fill in ALL information that’s blank in this section. (Address, phone numbers, and email address you check most often)
- Scroll down and click the ADD NEW ADULT Tab to the left and add your parents and their information as well. (Email and Phone Numbers)
- Click the UPDATE Icon to make your changes permanent.
Most importantly in this process, Remember to…
**UPDATE ALL PHONE NUMBERS AND EMAILS FOR STUDENTS AND PARENTS**
(This information is for educational contact purpose use only and will not be shared without express consent from the user and or guardians of the user. Problems? – email Mr. Cornish using the director email link at the top right side of this page)
“We must all suffer from one of two pains: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. The difference is discipline weighs ounces while regret weighs tons.”
― Jim Rohn
“Do or do not. There is no try.”